Professional Certificate for
This course is designed for Halal Executives or Halal Consultants that will guide organisations to receive their Halal Certification to certify that their products or services meet with the Malaysia Halal Standard.
Trainees will be equipped with theoretical knowledge and practical skills to become Halal Executives that can assist organisations to meet the Halal Toyyiban Standards and ensure that practical methods, techniques, procedures, technology and tools are employed.
- To establish a competent Halal Executive that able to setup and manage the internal halal committee, halal manuals and record.
- To provide participants with knowledge and skills to administer the internal halal certification processes and quality assurance.
- To provide hands-on knowledge on the technology application of halal certification and audit.
Duration : 8 days (2 weeks)
Day : Monday – Thursday
Time : 9.00am – 5.00pm
For In-house training, please do contact Admin +019-776 5075/ email to email@example.com
Mohd Iskandar Bin Illyas Tan
University Technology Malaysia
- be a MUSLIM
- be a Malaysian citizen
- at least have a Diploma holder in Halal Industry or any related OR have at least five (5) years of working experience in halal relates areas.
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Halal Manual and Records Administration
- Lesson 1: Establishment of Halal Assurance Management System Manual
- Internal Halal Committee (IHC) Program Administration
- Lesson 1: Internal Halal Committee Program Administration
- Halal Quality Assurance
- Lesson 1: Describe the Product or Service Manufacturing Practice
- Lesson 2: Facilitate Endorsement of Flow Diagram by IHC
- Lesson 3: Establish Halal Critical Control Point
- Lesson 4: Establish Verification Procedure
- Lesson 5: Establish Traceability System
- Halal Certification Process Administration
- Lesson 1: Prepare Documents for Application of Malaysian Halal Certification
- Lesson 2: Online Submission (MYeHALAL)
- Lesson 3: Facilitate on Site Audit
- Lesson 4: Prepare Audit Finding Feedback
- Lesson 5: Accept Application Result
- Lesson 6: Maintain Halal Post Compliance
- Halal Internal Audit Facilitation
- Lesson 1: Manage Audit Program
- Lesson 2: Liaise with Auditors and Auditee
- Certificate of Attendance
- Certificate of QuikHalal Professional – Certificate of Information Technology
- Certificate of Completion
- Certifcate of Halal Professional Board (HPB) JAKIM