Halal Competency Program
“Halal Competency Training must be conducted at least once in a 3 year to all IHC members that have been appointed officially by the management.”
– HJAKIM in MPPHM 2020 part IV under clause 17.12 (e)
This course is designed to facilitate Internal Halal Committee (IHC) members in a company in handling halal matters.
- To equip the members of Internal Halal Committee with fundamental knowledge and practical experience to manage entire company’s halal operation.
- To ensure that members of the Internal Halal Committee are capable and are skillful in preparing the Halal Assurance System (HAS) and Halal file.
- To improve the understanding regarding halal concept and its requirements
Duration, Time : Based on packages
For In-house training, please do contact Admin +019-776 5075/ email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ts. Dr. Mohd Iskandar Bin Illyas Tan
University Technology Malaysia
- Participants must be from Internal Halal committee members that officially appointed by Top Management
- The understanding of syaria’ dan fatwa
- Malaysian Halal Standard
- Manual Procedure for Malaysia Halal Certification
- Malaysian Halal Management System
- Halal related Legislations
- Critical Ingredients/Processes
Certificates of Completion (e-certs)